بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

80. الدعاء لمن قال غفر الله لك Returning a supplication of forgiveness

(1)
وَلَكَ .

‘and you.’

81. Supplication said to one who does you a favour الدعاء لمن صنع إليك معروفا.

1)
جَزاكَ اللهُ خَـيْراً.

‘May Allah reward you with goodness.

82. مايعصم الله به من الدجال Protection from the Dajjal

(1) من حفظ عشر آيات من أول سورة الكهف عصم من الدجال ‘Whoever memorises the first ten verses of soorat Al-Kahf will be protected from Dajjal.’
والاستعاذة بالله من فتنته عقب التشهد الأخير من كل صلاةOne should also seek refuge with Allah from the tribulations of the Dajjal after the last tashahhud in prayer

83. الدعاء لمن قال إني أحبك في الله Supplication said to one who pronounces his love for you, for Allah’s sake

(1)
أَحَبَّـكَ الّذي أَحْبَبْـتَني لَه.
‘May He, for whom you have loved me, love you.’

84. الدعاء لمن عرض عليك ماله Supplication said to one who has offered you some of his wealth
(1)
بارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ في أَهْلِكَ وَمالِك.

‘May Allah bless for you, your family and wealth.’

85. Supplication said to the debtor when his debt is settled الدعاء لمن أقرض عند القضاء .
(1)
بارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ في أَهْلِكَ وَمالِك، إِنَّما جَـزاءُ السَّلَفِ الْحَمْدُ والأَداء.

‘May Allah bless for you, your family and wealth. Surely commendation and payment are the reward for a loan.’

86. دعاء الخوف من الشرك Supplication for fear of shirk

(194)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ أَنْ أُشْـرِكَ بِكَ وَأَنا أَعْـلَمْ، وَأَسْتَـغْفِرُكَ لِما لا أَعْـلَم.

‘O Allah, I take refuge in You lest I should commit shirk with You knowingly and I seek Your forgiveness for what I do unknowingly.’

87. الدعاء لمن قال بارك الله فيك Returning a supplication after having bestowed a gift or charity upon someone
(1)

وَفيك بارَكَ الله.

‘and may Allah bless them.’
…we return their supplication in a similar way and our reward remains with us.

88.دعاء كراهية الطيرة Forbiddance of ascribing things to omens

(1)
اللّهُـمَّ لا طَيْـرَ إِلاّ طَيْـرُك، وَلا خَـيْرَ إِلاّ خَـيْرُك، وَلا إِلهَ غَيْـرُك.

‘O Allah, there is no omen but there is reliance on You, there is no good except Your good and none has the right to be worshipped except You.’

89.دعاء الركوب Supplication said when mounting an animal or any means of transport
(1)
بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَالْحَمْـدُ لله، سُـبْحانَ الّذي سَخَّـرَ لَنا هذا وَما كُنّا لَهُ مُقْـرِنين، وَإِنّا إِلى رَبِّنا لَمُنـقَلِبون، الحَمْـدُ لله، الحَمْـدُ لله، الحَمْـدُ لله، اللهُ أكْـبَر، اللهُ أكْـبَر، اللهُ أكْـبَر، سُـبْحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ إِنّي ظَلَـمْتُ نَفْسي فَاغْـفِرْ لي، فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِـرُ الذُّنوبَ إِلاّ أَنْـت.

‘In the name of Allah and all praise is for Allah. How perfect He is, the One Who has placed this (transport) at our service and we ourselves would not have been capable of that, and to our Lord is our final destiny. All praise is for Allah, All praise is for Allah, All praise is for Allah, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest. How perfect You are, O Allah, verily I have wronged my soul, so forgive me, for surely none can forgive sins except You.’

90. Supplication for travel دعاء السفر .
(1)
اللهُ أكبَر ، اللهُ أكبَر ، اللهُ أكبَر، سُـبْحانَ الَّذي سَخَّـرَ لَنا هذا وَما كُنّا لَهُ مُقْـرِنين، وَإِنّا إِلى رَبِّنـا لَمُنْقَـلِبون، اللّهُـمَّ إِنّا نَسْـأَلُكَ في سَفَـرِنا هذا البِـرَّ وَالتَّـقْوى، وَمِنَ الْعَمَـلِ ما تَـرْضى، اللّهُـمَّ هَوِّنْ عَلَـينا سَفَرَنا هذا وَاطْوِ عَنّا بُعْـدَه، اللّهُـمَّ أَنْـتَ الصّـاحِبُ في السَّـفَر، وَالْخَلـيفَةُ في الأهـلِ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ وَعْـثاءِ السَّـفَر، وَكَآبَةِ الْمَنْـظَر، وَسوءِ الْمُنْـقَلَبِ في المـالِ وَالأَهْـل.

‘Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, How perfect He is, The One Who has placed this (transport) at our service, and we ourselves would not have been capable of that, and to our Lord is our final destiny. O Allah, we ask You for birr and taqwa in this journey of ours, and we ask You for deeds which please You. O Allah, facilitate our journey and let us cover it’s distance quickly. O Allah, You are The Companion on the journey and The Successor over the family, O Allah, I take refuge with You from the difficulties of travel, from having a change of hearts and being in a bad predicament, and I take refuge in You from an ill fated outcome with wealth and family.’
birr and taqwa: two comprehensive terms which individually, refer to all good actions and obedience i.e. performing the commanded actions and avoiding the prohibited actions. When combined together, birr refers to doing those actions which have been commanded and taqwa refers to avoiding those actions which have been prohibited.
A successor: one who succeeds another due to the latter’s absence or death. This is the correct meaning of the word khaleefah; thus, it is incorrect to believe that Adam is the khaleefah (vicegerent, as is commonly translated) of Allah on earth because Allah is never absent, and will never die. This supplication proves the correct understanding of this term and shows that Allah succeeds us and guards whom we leave behind when we die or are absent.
…upon returning the same supplication is recited with the following addition:
وإذا رجع قالهن وزاد فيهن (آيِبـونَ تائِبـونَ عابِـدونَ لِرَبِّـنا حـامِـدون) .
‘We return, repent, worship and praise our Lord.’

91. دعاء دخول القرية أو البلد Supplication upon entering a town or village…etc
(1)
أللّـهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّـمواتِ السّـبْعِ وَما أَظْلَلَـن، وَرَبَّ الأَراضيـنَ السّـبْعِ وَما أقْلَلْـن، وَرَبَّ الشَّيـاطينِ وَما أَضْلَلْـن، وَرَبَّ الرِّياحِ وَما ذَرَيْـن، أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَ هذهِ الْقَـرْيَةِ وَخَيْـرَ أَهْلِـها، وَخَيْـرَ ما فيها، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها وَشَـرِّ أَهْلِـها، وَشَـرِّ ما فيها.

‘O Allah, Lord of the seven heavens and all that they envelop, Lord of the seven earths and all that they carry, Lord of the devils and all whom they misguide, Lord of the winds and all whom they whisk away. I ask You for the goodness of this village, the goodness of its inhabitants and for all the goodness found within it and I take refuge with You from the evil of this village, the evil of its inhabitants and from all the evil found within it.’

92. دعاء دخول السوق When entering the market
(1)
لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّه وحدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُلْـكُ ولهُ الحَمْـد، يُحْيـي وَيُميـتُ وَهُوَ حَيٌّ لا يَمـوت، بِيَـدِهِ الْخَـيْرُ وَهوَ على كلّ شيءٍ قدير.

‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise. He gives life and causes death, and He is living and does not die. In His hand is all good and He is over all things, omnipotent.’

93. الدعاء إذا المركوب Supplication for when the mounted animal (or mean of transport) stumbles
(1)
بِسْـمِ اللهِ
‘In the name of Allah.’

94. دعاء المسافر للمقيم Supplication of the traveller for the resident
(1)
أَسْتَـوْدِعُكُـمُ اللَّهَ الَّذي لا تَضـيعُ وَدائِعُـه.

‘I place you in the trust of Allah, whose trust is never misplaced.’
95. دعاء المقيم للمسافر Supplication of the resident for the traveller
(1)
أَسْتَـوْدِعُ اللَّهَ ديـنَكَ وَأَمانَتَـكَ، وَخَـواتيـمَ عَمَـلِك.

‘I place your religion, your faithfulness and the ends of your deeds in the trust of Allah.’

(2)
زَوَّدَكَ اللَّهُ التقْوى، وَغَفَـرَذَنْـبَكَ، وَيَسَّـرَ لَكَ الخَـيْرَ حَيْـثُما كُنْـت.
‘May Allah endow you with taqwa, forgive your sins and facilitate all good for you, wherever you be.’
taqwa: a comprehensive term which refers to all good actions and obedience i.e. performing the commanded actions and avoiding the prohibited actions.

96. التكبير والتسبيح في سير السفر Remembrance while ascending or descending

(1) قال جابر :radi: (كنا إذا صعدنا كبرنا وإذا نزلنا سبحنا )
Jabir  said: While ascending, we would say:.
‘Allah is the greatest.’
…and when descending, we would say:
‘How perfect Allah is.’

97. دعاء المسافر إذا أسحر Prayer of the traveller as dawn approaches
(1)
سَمِـعَ سـامِعُ بِحَمْـدِ اللهِ وَحُسْـنِ بَلائِـهِ عَلَيْـنا. رَبَّنـا صـاحِبْـنا وَأَفْـضِل عَلَيْـنا عائِذاً باللهِ مِنَ النّـار.

‘May a witness, be witness to our praise of Allah for His favours and bounties upon us. Our Lord, protect us, show favour on us and deliver us from every evil. I take refuge in Allah from the fire.’

98. الدعاء إذا نزل منزلا في سفر أو غيره .Stopping or lodging somewhere
(1)
أَعـوذُ بِكَلِـماتِ اللّهِ التّـامّاتِ مِنْ شَـرِّ ما خَلَـق.

‘I take refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil that He has created.’

99. دعاء الرجوع من السفر While returning from travel
(1) كان النبي :salla: يقول إذا قفل من غزو أو حج ويكبر على كل شرف ثلاث تكبيراتثم يقول لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ الملكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، وهُوَ على كُلّ شَيءٍ قَـدير، آيِبـونَ تائِبـونَ عابِـدونَ لِرَبِّـنا حـامِـدون، صَدَقَ اللهُ وَعْـدَه، وَنَصَـرَ عَبْـدَه، وَهَزَمَ الأَحْـزابَ وَحْـدَه.
the Messenger of Allah  on return from a battle or from performing the pilgrimage would say at every high point:.
‘Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest.’
…and then he would say:
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner. To Him belongs all sovereignty and praise, and He is over all things omnipotent. We return, repent, worship and praise our Lord. Allah fulfilled His promise, aided His Servant, and single-handedly defeated the allies.’

100. مايقول من أتاه أمر يسره What to say upon receiving pleasing or displeasing news
(1 ) كان :salla: إذا أتاه الأمر يسره قال :الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الَّذي بِنِـعْمَتِهِ تَتِـمُّ الصّـالِحات إذا أتاه الأمر يكرهه قال : الْحَمْـدُ للهِ على كُـلِّ حال.
When he  used to receive pleasant news, he  would say:
‘All Praise is for Allah by whose favour good works are accomplished.’
…and upon receiving displeasing news, he  would say:
‘All Praise is for Allah in all circumstances.’

101. فضل الصلاة على النبي :salla:Excellence of sending prayers upon the Prophet (1)
قال :salla: من صلى علي صلاة صلى الله عليه بها عشرا .
The Prophet  said: ‘Whoever sends a prayer upon me, Allah sends ten upon him.’

(2) وقال :salla: (لا تجعلو قبري عيدا وصلو علي فإن صلاتكم تبلعني حيث كنتم )
He  also said: ‘Do not take my grave as a place of habitual ceremony. Send prayers upon me, for veril

يتبع إن شاء الله